VOCUS Safety Store®
The centralized access point for safety-related products and services.
SMS Fundamentals: A Practical Approach to Safety
Designed for frontline employees, SMS Fundamentals guides the learner through a thoughtful and practical safety journey. Employees will learn how to become the organization's most important safety asset. The employee will learn:
- Why frontline personnel play a vital role in the safety process
- What actions can be taken on a daily basis to recognize and report safety threats
- How to participate in the organization's safety program using the VOCUS platform
This course is ideal for frontline employees, contractors, and vendors.
Advanced SMS: A Course for Safety Leaders
Designed for everyone who seeks a deeper understanding of safety management, Advanced SMS guides the learner through the safety journey from a leader’s perspective. The leader will learn:
- Why managing safety is important not only for reducing risk, but also for improving organizational culture
- What considerations, tools, and strategies must be used to prevent negative safety outcomes
- How to use the VOCUS platform to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your safety program
This course is ideal for supervisors, managers, and high achievers. It is also recommended for frontline personnel in departments with advanced auditing certifications, such as IS-BAO Stage II & III, Wyvern Wingman, and ARGUS Platinum.
*SMS Fundamentals is recommended, but is not a prerequisite.
On-site SMS Training
Looking to kick-start your SMS? Whether it's enhanced VOCUS implementation, or managing organizational turnover, our team can provide face-to-face training to energize your SMS.
Custom FlightRisk Ruleset
Enhance your pre-flight risk assessments by creating custom rules in FlightRisk. Our team will help create safety advisories that can be displayed to the pilots before every flight. By digitizing your flight operations manual, you are ensuring your pilots have access to critical safety-related information when they need it.
AvBrite is an aviation consulting firm that helps flight departments demystify the safety landscape and help implement, build, and strengthen a world-class safety program. Services include:
- Safety Advisor Service: AvBrite offers one-on-one SMS training as your personal safety guide. They will work directly with your safety staff to help them run a world-class safety program. Whether you’re a brand new safety manager or seasoned veteran, help is here.
- Custom Services: To assist with demands of increasing SMS programs and processes, AvBrite offers the following customized services:
- Safety Culture Surveys: The advantages of A positive organizational culture Give safety personnel and stakeholders a critical peek into the soul of the flight department.
- ASAP and FOQA Manager training: Do you feel overwhelmed with your brand new safety initiatives? Get the most out of your ASAP and FOQA program with the help from our subject matter experts.